Monday, July 06, 2015

London day four 22/06 || shopping in Wood Green




Two weeks ago While some of us went to work on Monday, others (ahum... guilty me) went shopping.


In Wood Green to be precise. There were lots of people who went shopping on a Monday. Wood Green is a place in the Northern of London with enough shops to take me to the fullest. I'm not a shop-a-holic, but shopping is definitely my cardio. 


Even though it was a beautiful sunny day, I still decided to go all black, but  with my new blue pumps from Primark. Heels from Primark are usually painful to bear the first time I walk in them. But as soon as I saw these, I just knew I would buy them. And let’s be honest, all heels makes your feet get hurt eventually right? 


I hope you all had an amazing weekend. What are you up to nowadays? Work, internship, vacation? Let me know in the comments below. Enjoy your Monday sweeties.


-x- 

I was wearing

H&M blouse similar here and here
H&M shorts here or here
Primark pumps
Primark necklace
New Look watch similar here
Forever 21 Ring










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...