Monday, May 25, 2015

Highlighters and nail art




Pink // Orange // Yellow (Limited edition) // Green // White 

Hey sweeties!

During the month of May, I did not show you much of my #manicuremonday nail art and I'm sorry for that.






At this moment I am taking a little break from studying. It sounds crazy, but I got inspired by my highlighters. While studying I mark most things with pink, orange, yellow and green. And that's how I came with today's nail art. Of course I cheered it up by adding rhinestones and flowers.

Speaking of which. I know that studying takes a lot of time, but remember to take breaks and to smile or laugh during the day. It is definitely not the end of the world (even though it might seem so) LOL students will understand ;). After you like my pictures on social media I just can't stop myself and have to like a photo of you as well. And I've seen a lot of beautiful smiles. So stay positive, smile/laugh more often and good luck with your studies.
-x-

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...