Monday, October 06, 2014

My love for nail polish





The very first time I saw real nail art on a girl's hand, I just couldn't keep my eyes off of her nails. Her nails were perfectly manicured and decorated with different colours of nail polish. It was a very chic but yet simple design. Something we all can have on a daily basis.


Back home I immediately started my computer to watch some YouTube videos and I got even more and more inspired. I've seen all kinds of videos about Nail Art. From the easiest to the hardest designs, gel nails, acrylic nails etc. Even though I'm right handed I can also perform skills with my left hand. My love for nail polish is not a secret anymore for some of you and yes I admit I'm a 'little' bit addicted to nail polish. I have a lot of them in different kinds of colours and I used to keep them on a shelf in my room. That was before the moving started. Right now I have them all in a plastic bag because I can't find a space to place them yet. I also have tools and rhinestones but I'll show you all that much later because I'm planning to do a 'Manicure Monday' on Mondays. Why LiquidFashion? I think my look is incomplete without beautifully painted nails. It's like the topping on ice cream.

Now please be nice to me on the comments. I am really just doing it for myself and as you can see, by clicking on the LiquidFashion toolbar and my previous blog posts about nail art, I'm not a professional. But practice makes perfect and it's a hobby I will not give up. You may like or dislike my pictures. I am just willing to share a hobby of mine with you. Oh and tips are ALWAYS welcome. Let's learn from each other ;)




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...